Details: Optional Nikon eyepiece diopters allow you to optimize your SLR viewfinder's sharpness in conjunction with your individual eyesight. Nikon SLR cameras (without built-in adjustable eyepiece correction) have a base diopter value of minus one. Minus one is considered the optimum starting point for the majority of SLR users with normal vision. The combination of the camera's viewfinder components and a clear (standard) eyepiece form a virtual image of a subject on the camera's focusing screen that is the approximate equivalent of a viewing distance of one meter. Each Nikon eyepiece diopter incorporates a numerical value, represented by a minus value (nearsighted) or a plus value (farsighted) number, enabling you to select the appropriate diopter for your vision and your camera model. The eyepiece's diopter value is, when combined with the viewfinders minus one value, the end-result value. No combination of the camera's base value of minus one and a given accessory diopter's value is required to arrive at the final desired value. In other words, if you require a diopter of plus 3, simply add a plus 3 diopter to your camera.
Package Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.7 x 0.4 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.