- 16.2 megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor
- 30% faster EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- 51-point AF system and 3D Color Matrix metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor
- Noise-free shooting from ISO 100 to 25,600
- Professional video and audio capabilities
Details: The Nikon D4S DSLR Camera features a full-frame, FX-format 16.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p movies with notable image detail, quality, and sensitivity. The combination of these two technologies affords exceptional image quality, marked by smooth tonal gradations and vivid, yet accurate, color reproduction as well as an expansive dynamic range. Championing working in a wide variety of lighting conditions, the D4S also features a broad native sensitivity range, from ISO 100-25600, that is further expandable to an equivalent ISO 409600 to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions. Furthermore, the processing power of the EXPEED 4 also affords a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11 fps for up to 200 frames with maintained auto-exposure and autofocus. Aiding the imaging prowess of this camera is an equally refined 51-point autofocus system, which can be configured to utilize five AF points as a single focusing point in the Group Area AF setting for heightened initial subject recognition. The 3D Color Matrix Metering III system, along with the 91,000-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing abilities of the D4S as well as provides accurate exposure metering to suit a vast array of subjects and lighting conditions. Complementing a fast, time-sensitive workflow, this camera also employs numerous strategies designed to benefit fast offloading and transferring of files. Support is available for a 1000 Base-T (Gigabit) wired LAN connection and file recording is possible in a 12-bit RAW SIZE S file size to help expedite post-production. When recording movies or time lapse imagery, optional external recorders can be used to record uncompressed movie files, with simultaneous recording to memory cards and live view monitoring possible. 16.2MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor The 16.2 megapixel full-frame (FX) CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor work in tand
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.