- Constant f2.8 3.2x zoom lens developed exclusively for use with Nikon DX Format, optimized for Nikon digital SLRs
- Dust and waterproof rubber sealing mount. Focal length : 17-55mm. Maximum Reproduction Ratio : 0.20x
- High optical performance by aspherical lenses and ED glass elements
- Silent Wave Motor enables ultra-high-speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation
- M/A mode for quick switching between autofocus and manual operation
Details: L1)NIKON 17-55MM F2.8G IF-ED (2147) From the Manufacturer: Lens-making is an art--Nikon artisans craft Nikkor optics from the finest materials, taking pride in adding their intellect and technique to bring the world's finest lenses to life. They push the leading edge of lens-making in their effort to provide the "glass" that makes the world's greatest pictures. The Nikon 17-55mm f2.8G ED-IF AF-S DX is the world's first constant f2.8 3.2x zoom lens developed exclusively for use with Nikon DX Format. The 3.2x zoom covers from a wide angle of 79 degrees to a narrow angle of 28 degrees 50 minutes (equivalent to 25.5mm to 85.5mm for 35mm format) and is ideal for architecture, landscape, groups shots and portraits.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.