- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Internal Focus; Focus Limiting Switch
- Fixed, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The AF Zoom-NIKKOR 80-200mm f/2.8D ED from Nikon is a fast and flexible zoom well-suited for portraiture and event shooting. The constant f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also aids in achieving selective focus and shallow depth of field effects. The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements, which help to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity, and a Super Integrated Coating is also used to reduce flare and ghosting. The lens's internal focusing AF system affords quick and precise control, and manual focus adjustment is also available. Additionally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality to suit the shallow depth of field imagery.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however, can also be used with DX models where it provides a 120-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture suits working in low light and also offers increased control over the depth of field.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements are used to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color fidelity.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- The internal focusing AF system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- A rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support for photographing atop a tripod or monopod with either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.