- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 15.75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One ED Element, One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Coating
- 180° Angle of View
- Close Range Correction System
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Lens Hood
The AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED from Nikon offers a distinct and creative look, with notable distortion, and is designed for DX-format cameras. Helping to realize the distinct look is a sophisticated optical design that uses both extra-low dispersion elements and an aspherical element to control chromatic and spherical aberrations for greater clarity and sharpness. Super Integrated Coating is also used to suppress flare in bright and backlit conditions in order to achieve higher contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, a 5.5" minimum focusing distance can be used to accentuate close-up subjects and the Close Range Correction system helps to ensure consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Fisheye prime is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 15.75mm equivalent focal length.
- Frame-filling 180° angle of view produces creatively distorted imagery and is well suited for interiors, sports, and nature applications.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is suitable for photographing in difficult lighting conditions.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Close-Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from the minimum focusing distance of 5.5" to infinity.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that feature a built-in AF motor, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Built-in petal-shaped hood helps prevent lens flare and also protects the front lens element.
- Accepts rear drop-in gelatin-type filters.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.