- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 15.75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One ED Element, One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Coating
- 180° Angle of View
- Close Range Correction System
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Lens Hood
The AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED from Nikon offers a distinct and creative look, with notable distortion, and is designed for DX-format cameras. Helping to realize the distinct look is a sophisticated optical design that uses both extra-low dispersion elements and an aspherical element to control chromatic and spherical aberrations for greater clarity and sharpness. Super Integrated Coating is also used to suppress flare in bright and backlit conditions in order to achieve higher contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, a 5.5" minimum focusing distance can be used to accentuate close-up subjects and the Close Range Correction system helps to ensure consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Fisheye prime is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 15.75mm equivalent focal length.
- Frame-filling 180° angle of view produces creatively distorted imagery and is well suited for interiors, sports, and nature applications.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is suitable for photographing in difficult lighting conditions.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Close-Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from the minimum focusing distance of 5.5" to infinity.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that feature a built-in AF motor, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Built-in petal-shaped hood helps prevent lens flare and also protects the front lens element.
- Accepts rear drop-in gelatin-type filters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.