- Lens not zoomable; 35mm focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 m
- 52.5mm equivalent focal length on DX-Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing; 58mm filters; Note: Refer the User Manual before use
- NOTE: This is an FX format F-mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35mm focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 m
- 52.5mm equivalent focal length on DX-Format cameras
- F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
Details: The AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G is a moderate wide angle prime for FX format SLRs. It uses a Silent Wave Motor for fast, quiet autofocus, and includes one ED and one aspheric element in its optical construction. It's not to be confused with the cheaper AF-S FX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G, which is for FX format cameras only . Auto-focus troubleshooting : If desired, autofocus can be over-ridden by rotating the lens focus ring while the shutter-release button is pressed halfway (or, if the camera is equipped with an AF-ON button, while the AF-ON button is pressed). To refocus using autofocus, press the shutter-release button halfway or press the AF-ON button again.
Release Date: 06-02-2014
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.1 x 5.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.