- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- 1:1 Magnification, 8.7" Minimum Focus
- Close Range Correction System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8D is a short telephoto macro lens offering a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with an 8.7" minimum focusing distance. Benefitting working throughout the focus range, the optical design uses a Close Range Correction system, which maintains consistent image quality and sharpness from the minimum focusing distance to infinity. Additionally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Slightly longer-than-normal prime is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 8.7" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Close Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.