- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- 1:1 Magnification, 8.7" Minimum Focus
- Close Range Correction System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
The Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8D is a short telephoto macro lens offering a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with an 8.7" minimum focusing distance. Benefitting working throughout the focus range, the optical design uses a Close Range Correction system, which maintains consistent image quality and sharpness from the minimum focusing distance to infinity. Additionally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Slightly longer-than-normal prime is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 8.7" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Close Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.