- NIKKOR 24-3000mm Lens (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-8
- 16MP BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED Image Processor
- ISO 100-6400
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2" 921k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- 4K UHD Video Recording
- SnapBridge via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Auto, Aperture, Shutter & Manual Modes
The 125x optical zoom COOLPIX P1000 Digital Camera from Nikon. This camera, which has a 16MP backside illuminated CMOS sensor, features a built-in NIKKOR lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length range of 24-3000mm. You can zoom even further with 250x Dynamic Fine digital zoom, which will give you an equivalent focal length of 6000mm. Coupled with these extreme focal lengths is Nikon's Dual Detect Optical Vibration Reduction, which provides 5 stops of optical image stabilization and ensures your telephoto shots are crisp.
Gracing the back of the camera is a 3.2" vari-angle, 921k-dot LCD monitor and an eye-level 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder, so your subjects will always be easy to see. The camera is also capable of recording 4K UHD video at 30 or 25 fps and supports an external microphone via a 3.5mm connector.
Camera shake may be a concern while shooting at extreme focal lengths on a tripod. Or, you may need to otherwise remotely operate the P1000. The optional ML-L7 remote satisfies these needs with wireless operation off the camera's zoom, shutter, and other settings. Once you're done with a shoot, immediately access your photos on a paired smartphone via the Nikon SnapBridge app and the camera's built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
16MP BSI CMOS Image Sensor
125x Optical Zoom with Dual Detect Optical Vibration Reduction
Dual Viewing Systems
Control Ring and Snapback Button
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Optional ML-L7 Remote
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.