- 14.1 Megapixels
- Incredible Built-In Projector
- 5x Wide-Angle 28-140mm Equivalent Lens
- 5-Way VR Image Stabilization System
- 3" Touch Clear Color Display
- EXPEED C2 Image Processing
- 720p HD Movie Recording
- 17 Scene Modes
- Touch Shutter Takes Picture Using LCD
- Subject Tracking Tracks Moving Subject
The Nikon's Coolpix S1100pj Digital Camera (Black) is going to be your new BFF. With the S1100pj's bright (14 lumens) built-in projector, you can instantly show images at distances up to 7', at sizes up to 47" across, on a screen, blank wall, or another flat surface. The S1100pj can also be linked to your PC or Mac so stored pictures or presentations can be shown instantly through the projector (battery life using the projector is approximately 1 hour).
And when you're using the S1100pj, those pictures and video are likely to be spectacular--a 14.1 megapixel CCD sensor, 720p HD video and a 5x (28-140mm equivalent) NIKKOR glass zoom lens combine to give you the capability to make world-class images, still or moving.
Images can be composed, reviewed, and edited on the camera's 3" TFT LCD, which uses anti-glare coatings and an adjustment slider for better image brightness to complement the ambient lighting conditions. For sharper images, the S1100pj has a 5-Way VR stabilization system that combines multiple technologies to smooth the bumps when shooting under low light conditions or in situations where you can't use flash.
For spectacular portraits, Nikon's Smart Portrait System offers Skin Softening filters (3 levels of adjustment), in-camera Red-Eye Reduction, Face-Priority AF, D-Lighting, a Smile Timer that takes the picture only when your subject smiles, and Blink Proof, which automatically takes two quick shots and saves the one with eyes open.
Other outstanding features include Quick Retouch, which works with the D-Lighting function to optimize shadow and highlight detail, fisheye effect, selective color highlighting on an otherwise monochrome picture, and background softening, 17 scene modes, and macro shooting down to 1.2" from the front lens element.
If that's still not quite enough, you can also liven up your slideshows with built-in animations, background music, or slide transitions. Finally, the Paint function means you can add handwritten annotations to your images, even while you're projecting them on a wall.
Incredible Built-In Projector
5-way VR Image Stabilization System
- Optical VR Image Stabilization by lens shift minimizes the effects of camera shake.
- Hybrid VR Image stabilization by lens shift and electronic VR.
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO to compensate for camera shake and subject movement.
- High ISO up to 6400 for optimum results when shooting in low light or photographing fast-moving subjects.
- Nikon's Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to ten shots while the shutter is pressed, then selects and saves the sharpest image.
3-inch Touch Clear Color Display
- ISO can be set up to 6400.
- Camera Picture Editing includes Quick retouching, D-Lighting drawing, Perspective Control, Soft Focus, Selective Color, Cross Screen, Fisheye effect, Miniature Effect, and more.
- Adjust Scene effects (brightness and color) within scene modes.
- Built-in Slide Show with Music.
HD Movie Recording
- Smile Timer automatically releases the shutter when your subject smiles.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix automatically fixes most instances of red-eye as you shoot. You may never see red-eye again.
- Face-Priority AF Nikon's face-finding technology automatically focuses on up to 12 faces.
- Skin Softening smoothes skin tones at three different levels for optimal portraits; can be applied while shooting or during playback.
- Blink Proof automatically takes two sequential shots and saves the one with the eyes open.
- Subject Tracking will track a moving subject to ensure sharp focus.
- Touch Shutter simply touches the LCD monitor to take a picture.
- 17 scene modes
- Easy Auto Mode automatically recognizes the scene you're shooting and selects the most appropriate scene mode; offers six scene modes plus auto.
- Macro shooting as close as 1.2 inches.
- 220 shots (approx.) with supplied EN-EL12 Li-ion rechargeable battery.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.