Brand: Print File
- Holds six 4"x 6" prints.
- Dimensions: 9 1/4" Wide x 10 15/16" High
- Fits: hanging files and standard binders.
Publisher: Print File
Details: Until recent years, archival film storage had been associated, at least in the public mind, with museums, government agencies, libraries, or other institutions concerned with the preservation of photographic records; however, other users of photographic film, such as commercial photographers, printing houses, publishers, and schools, have long been concerned with how best to ensure permanence of their irreplaceable photography. A sophisticated generation of amateur photographers who observed how time, humidity and casual storage damaged valuable slides and prints, nowadays, have converted to using archival storage techniques. They, too, appreciate that a picture good enough to keep is good enough to keep forever. Exclusive thin backing coupled with high clarity provides excellent resolution when proofing without removing negatives from the preserver. No other manufactured preserver has this feature. Also, continuous seams eliminate the problem of negatives hanging up in the sleeve itself. You can literally load and unload Print File preservers easier and faster. The Exclusive Hanging File System is designed specifically for hanging photographic records in standard file drawers or file boxes. Simply slide the hanger into the preserver's I.D. strip, and it's ready for hanging. And you don't need to be a professional photographer to keep your negatives, prints, slides, and transparencies permanently protected. While you might not be able to maintain an o
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 9.4 x 0.9 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.