- Promaster IR+ Remote for Canon RS80/N3 Connector
Details: Available for Canon and Nikon, this is the MOST VERSATILE remote you could own. The PROMASTER SystemPRO IR PLUS remote shutter release adds wireless infrared remote capability to cameras that don''t have built in IR receivers. The design of the receiver on this unit lets you trigger your camera from both the back and the front. Cameras with built-in IR usually have a receiver only on the front of the camera. In addition to adding IR capability, the PROMASTER SystemPRO IR PLUS can be used as a wired remote shutter release on compatible cameras. Finally the PLUS PLUS is that the trigger of the PROMASTER SystemPRO IR PLUS can be used with ANY compatible camera with built in IR capability. Available in Canon and Nikon versions. IR for Canon and Nikon cameras without built-in IR function (i.e. D700, 50D) Wired for cameras with RS80/N3 or MC30 connector IR Trigger for all Canon and Nikon with built-in IR
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.0 x 1.3 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.