- An excellent portable charger that holds up to 4 battery charges internally!
Details: The PROMASTER GO! is a revolutionary solution for recharging your 3.6/3.7v digital camera batteries or to use as a power supply/charger for your cell phone, digital music player or other USB powered device. The GO! internal power supply lets you recharge your digital camera battery up to 5 times before it needs to be refreshed. Its small, compact modular design makes it a "charge anywhere" solution. The GO! has a built-in fuel gauge that lets you know the condition of the internal power unit with the touch of a button. All GO! chargers include: • USB connector cable • A/C power module • D/C power module Specifications Charges the following 3.6/3.7v digital camera batteries: PROMASTER PDB-L40, PNB-1L, PNB-1LH, PNB-3L, PNB-3LH CANON NB-1L, NB-1LH, NB-3L, NB-3LH KYOCERA BP-760S, BP-1100S SAMSUNG SLB-1437 SANYO DB-L40
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 5.5 x 2.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.