- Works with Nikon DSLRs both DX and FX
- Doubles the telephoto of any compatible lens
- 7 elements in 4 groups
- Enhanced digital multi-coated optics
- Light loss: 2 stops
Details: Today's digital SLR's have more precise requirements than traditional film cameras. The anti-aliasing filter and silicon based CCD and CMOS sensors in digital SLRs are HIGHLY reflective. PROMASTER's 2x Digital Auto Focus Teleconverter uses anti-reflection coatings that are specifically formulated to pass light reflected from the anti-aliasing filter and silicon based CCD or CMOS sensor of digital SLRs resulting in better pictures. In addition, these converters have been specially tuned to accommodate the more precise specifications required in order to ensure communications compatibility between the digital camera and lens. Specifications • 7 elements in 4 groups • Enhanced digital multi-coated optics • Records equivalent focal length and aperture values in DSLR EXIF information
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.1 x 3.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.