Brand: Rogue Photographic Design
- Soft Box Light
- Control Bounce Flash
- Shape Background Light
- Control Accent Light
- Add Dramatic Color
Publisher: ExpoImaging, Inc
Details: The Rogue Master Lighting Kit is for the most advanced speed light photographers looking to create multiple lighting set-ups using combinations of the kit's soft box, bounce flash reflectors, flags, honeycomb grids and colored gel kits. The Master Lighting Kit contains: Rogue Large FlashBender Reflector, Rogue Large Diffusion Panel, Rogue Small FlashBender Reflector, Rogue Bounce Card/Flag, Rogue Universal Gel Kit, Rogue 3-in-1 Honeycomb Grid and a Rogue Grid Gel Kit. Patented Rogue light modifiers offer versatility and maximum creative possibility in a minimum of space. Rogue FlashBenders pack flat, attach quickly, and change shape to allow a single reflector to control bounce flash, flag a background or create a snoot. Diffusion Panels attach quickly and convert FlashBender reflectors into small softboxes. The Rogue 3-in-1 Grid features stacking honeycomb grids to create 16˚, 25˚ and 45˚ spot lighting control. Rogue Gels are made from quality Lee Filters and are printed with the gel name and f/stop loss onto each gel. Rogue Universal Flash Gels fit all standard shoe mount flash, attach quickly, and come in an organized storage wallet.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.5 x 2.7 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.