- Carrying Case
- Flash Stand (FS-11) Uses 4 AA batteries
Details: The newest addition to the Sigma line of flashes is the most powerful one yet, now offering a Guide number of 61 which translates into 61/m (200/ft) and designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all the most popular digital and film SLR cameras. Advanced features and high performance allows photographers to express their intentions accurately. The EF-610 DG SUPER's auto zoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens' focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the flash can cover an angle of 17mm. For bounce flash the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography. Among the advanced features of this flash is a modeling flash function, multi-pulse flash, TTL wireless flash, FP (high speed) flash, rear-curtain Synchro flash and manual flash mode, which allows the photographer to set the flash power level by up to eight stops. The Auto Power-Off function automatically shuts off the LCD panel to help save battery power. When the flash gun is fully charged, a confirmation "ready' light will be emitted.
Guide Number: 61/m (200/fit) ISO100/m
Power Source: Four AA Alkaline or AA NiCd or Ni-MH Batteries
Charging Time: Approx 7 Seconds (Alkalines) Approx. 5 Seconds (NiCd, Ni-MH)
Number of Flashes: Approx.120 Flashes (Alkaline) Approx. 160 flashes (Nicd, Ni-MH)
Illumination Angle: 24mm to 105mm (17mm with the Built-In Wide Panel)
Bounce: Up 0-90, Right 0-90, Left 0-180, Down 0-7
Dimensions: 3.0in. X 5.5in. X 4.6 in.
Weight: 11.6 oz.
Sigma EF-610 DG Super Flash
Sigma 1-Year USA Warranty
Sigma FS-11 Flash Stand
Sigma Carrying Case.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.