- Compact and lightweight medium telephoto macro lens.
- Optimized image quality for Digital SLR cameras. Super Multi Layer (SML) coating reduces the ghost caused by reflections
- Maximum magnification of 1:1
- Focus Limiter Switch that limits the AF range so improving the speed and accuracy of auto focus
- Dual Focus (DF) system that is designed to make the lens easy to hold during auto focusing
Details: Optimized for Nikon digital SLR cameras but also compatible with film SLR cameras, the Sigma 105mm f/2.8 medium telephoto lens allows a greater working distance between the lens and the subject, helping it excel in all shooting ranges. The increased working distance of the lens is ideal when taking the picture of a flower among several branches, or an insect on a leaf. The narrow angle of view helps simplify the background, while the shallow depth of field makes it easier to handle the composition. The lens also offers a super multi coating that reduces the flare and ghosting that tends to occur when using digital SLR cameras, helping create crisper, sharper photos. And thanks to the Dual Focus (DF) system, the lens is easy to hold during autofocusing, but also offers smooth and positive action should you choose to focus manually on images. Other features include a minimum aperture of f/32, a screw-in lens hood that supports the use of circular polarizing filters, and a minimum focusing distance of 12.3 inches. Offering a 35mm equivalent field of view of 178mm on a digital SLR camera, the lens carries a one-year warranty.
- Focal length: 105mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 10 groups
- Angle of view: 23.3 degrees
- Number of diaphragm blades: 8
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Minimum focusing distance: 12.3 inches
- Maximum magnification: 1:1
- Filter size: 58mm
- Corresponding AF mounts: Nikon
- Dimensions: 2.9 inches in diameter and 3.8 inches long
- Weight: 16.1 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
Package Dimensions: 12.4 x 6.8 x 6.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.