- Front Cap Adapter
- Front and Rear Lens Cap
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty
Details: The Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 EX DG ASP HSM II Wide-Angle Lens for Nikon is designed for use with full-frame digital cameras, and offers a dramatically ultra-wide, minimally distorted zoom lens with a field of view from 122° to 84.1°. This range makes it ideal for the tightest of interiors, as well as for dramatic landscape photography. Using a camera with an APS-C sensor will give you an effective range of 17-35mm, also a very attractive wide-angle zoom range.Features: Designed for use with full frame digital cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-C size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 17-35mm with most cameras One SLD and four FLD glass elements compensate for color aberration and provide high image quality Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give advanced performance and compact, lightweight construction Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting Superior peripheral brightness--provides sharp, high contrast images even at the maximum apertures HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus, with full-time manual focus override Minimum focusing distance of 11" (28 cm) throughout the entire zoom range Splash-proof design for use in harsh conditions Maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.4 A front cap adapter, front/rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens Uses rear-mount gelatin filters
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.