- Replacement 1/4 20″ thread QR plate for the SH-705E 3-way pan head
- All metal plate includes the industry standard 1/4 20″ threaded screw for mounting to film and digital cameras
- Durable cork pad creates a solid slip free connection between the plate and camera to prevent camera drift
- The plate also uses a tool free mounting design so you do not need a coin or screwdriver to securely attach the plate to your camera
Details: Q.R.S. 6123 all-metal quick release plate for the ABLE 300 DX and ABLE 300 DX head only. Replacement quick release plate for the Able 300DX tripod and tripod head, Pro 330 DX, Pro 340 DX, Pro 400 DX, Pro 500 DX and SH-705E tripods. With 1/4"-20 camera screw.
Products Compatible with the QR Plate 6123:
SH-705E 3-way Pan Head
Able 300DX 3-way Pan Head
ABLE 300DX Complete Tripod
Pro 400DX Complete Tripod
Pro 500DX Complete Tripod
Pro 340DX Complete Tripod
Pro 330DX Complete Tripod
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.