- 100% Compatible with the Sony HDR-SX45, HDR-SX85, HDR-XR260V, HDR-CX190, HDR-CX200, HDR-CX210, HDR-CX260V, HDR-CX580V, HDR-CX760V, HDR-PJ200, HDR-PJ260V, HDR-PJ580V, HDR-PJ710V, HDR-PJ760V, HDR-TD20V, HDR-VG20H Handycam Camcorder.
- Upgraded Li-ion rechargeable battery 7.4V 2100mAh, ultra-high capacity replacement battery for Sony NP-FV70.
- Fully decoded, you can check the remaining capacity, shutter count and recharge performance on the cameras power source info screen.
- High grade digital battery with advanced lithium technology ensures maximum battery life and power. It has no memory effect or other negative effects in recharging.
- 24hours firendly customer service, 30 days money back and 1 year warranty. Buy with confidence.
Details: NP-FV70 NPFV70 Li-ion Battery for Sony Handycam Camcorder
Package Dimensions: 2.0 x 1.3 x 1.1 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.