- Darkens blue creating dramatic contrast between sky and clouds.
- Creates greater contrast between flowers and foliage.
- Used in scientific photography.
- Excellent for copying blueprints.
- Not recommended for skintones.
Details: The most popular of the contrast filters for black and white photography, red creates dramatic effects by brightening red and orange while darkening blue and blue-green in sky, water and architectural scenes. With underexposure, the red filter may be used to simulate a moonlit scene at midday. With infrared film, the filter gives extreme contrast to skies, turning foliage white and cutting through fog and haze.
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.9 x 0.8 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.