- Minimum Object Distance:9.4 inches
Details: Experience the complete joy of shooting with a compact, ultra-wide-angle zoom
This ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for APS-C DSLR cameras offers the finest of all Tamron worlds: best-in-class* 10-24mm focal length range (the 35mm equivalent of 16-37mm), the compact size of our previous SP AF10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical [IF] (Model B001), plus vastly improved optical performance. It also includes state-of-the-art Tamron technology like VC (Vibration Compensation), a new HLD (High/Low torque-modulated Drive), Fluorine Coating, and Moisture-Resistant Construction. Combine this with exceptional resolution on everything from detailed landscapes to casual snapshots and you have a next-generation, wide-angle zoom that’s ready to go wherever your photographic vision takes you.
Excellent optical performance across the entire zoom range
The optical design includes 16 elements in 11 groups. A new large aperture aspherical lens and LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements deliver exceptional resolution across the complete zoom range— combined with stable imaging across the entire frame. The lens also corrects comatic and transverse chromatic aberration, as well as distortion that often crops up on other wide-angle lenses. Together with Tamron’s unique BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating, which improves light transmission and suppresses reflection and dispersion on the lens surface, this new ultra-wide-angle zoom has been entirely reimagined to control flare and ghosting. The result: clear, crisp images, every time.
VC lets you go wherever your vision takes you
Tamron’s unique VC (Vibration Compensation) technology makes it easy to enjoy handheld, wide-angle shooting, even in low-light environments such as evening and indoors. While maintaining the compact design of our previous Model B001, Tamron has optimized the actuator and control algorithm in order to incorporate VC into our new Model B023. Now you can unleash t
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 6.0 x 5.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.