- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 lens features Tamron's eBAND (Extended Bandwidth and Angular-Dependency) coating suppresses reflections, yielding vivid images of amazing clarity. This lens features moisture-resistant construction and a fluorine-coated front element that provides additional protection when shooting outdoors
- PRECISE, RESPONSIVE AF PERFORMANCE: Precise AF (Autofocus) tracking and VC (Vibration Compensation) are essential to ultra-telephoto lens performance. Tamron's Dual MPU high-speed control system helps make this possible. In addition to an MPU (Micro-Processing Unit) with a built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) for superior high-speed processing of digital signals, while ensuring excellent AF responsiveness
- KEEP IT STEADY: The original VC (Vibration Compensation) system is fine-tuned with an enhanced control algorithm and an independent MPU dedicated to VC. Together, they meet a CIPA image stabilization performance level of 4 stops. While most ultra-telephoto lenses are prone to camera shake, this lens delivers excellent stability for reliable, stress-free handheld shooting
- MINIMUM OBJECT DISTANCE: With a Minimum Object Distance (MOD) of 1.5m and a maximum image magnification ratio of 1:3.6, the 100-400mm lens lets you soften the foreground or background to dramatically emphasize your subject at close range
- TAMRON AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
Details: Heavyweight performance in a lightweight lens
Mobility meets precision with the Model A035 ultra-telephoto lens
eBAND Coating delivers sharp, clear photos
The Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD (Model A035) is a highly portable, ultra-telephoto zoom lens with AF precision for shooting in-the-moment action clearly and easily. 3 LD (Low Dispersion) glass elements are used and effectively positioned to take away aberrations that are known to occur with a telephoto lens. And Tamronʼs proprietary eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating prevents reflections, giving you clearer, more vivid images. With a lens barrel made primarily of magnesium at selected area, the Model A035 is the lightest zoom in the ultra-telephoto category*, making it ideal for handheld shooting over long periods of time. Plus, Moisture-Resistant construction and a Fluorine-Coating on the front element provide additional protection when shooting outdoors.
* Among 100-400mm interchangeable lenses for 35mm full-frame DSLR cameras (As of October, 2017: Tamron)
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.8 x 6.7 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.