- magnification: -- 8 time object lens effective diameter: -- a 25-mm prism
- Quality of the material: BaK4 ／ Real field of view: 7.0 degrees
- appearance field-of-view: -- 56.0-degree1000m point field-of-view: -- diameter of 122-m pupil: -- 3.1-mm brightness: -- 9.6 Eire leaf: -- 18.0 mm (high eyepoint)
- point-blank range: -- about 1.0-m size: -- height 11.0x width 11.8x3.7-cm
- weight [ in thickness ]: -- 360g ／ Accessories: A soft case, a strap
Details: ●Secure a bright clear field of view by adoption of the "free multi-coat" which carried out multilayer film coating of the whole free multi-coat lens surface. ●The full-scale waterproofing design by waterproofing design inactivity nitrogen gas filling. You can use without caring about getting wet also at the time of the use and bad weather in the waterside. ●High eyepoint eye relief is an 18-mm high eyepoint design. A field of view large that prolonged observation or eyes do not get tired easily wear [ glasses ] is obtained. ●A strong rubber coat body strong against a rubber coat body shock. It is safe also to tough use of an outdoor scene. ●The observation from a short distance is very short [ as / from about 1 m ] possible for the distance (point-blank range) which an about 1 m ~ 1.6 m focus suits.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 5.7 x 2.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.