- Westcott 2x D5 5-Socket Light Head - 10x 27-Watt Fluorescent Lamp - 2x Rectangular Softbox for Westcott Basics D5 - X-Drop Stand - 5x7' Solid White X-Drop Backdrop - 2x 6.5' Light Stand - Westcott 1 Year Warranty
- For video blogging, web conferencing and photography
- Powerful, complete 2-light kit
- Five switches control power on each D5
- Over 2000 Watt output
Details: Capture Quality and Professional Videos Take your video blogging to the next level with the D5 Video Blogging Kit. This kit includes everything vloggers need to create professional-quality lighting. Suitable for all types of video and photography use. The continuous D5 lights produce a beautiful daylight-balanced light source and are shipped with 10 flicker-free fluorescent bulbs. With nearly 3000 Watts of output, this kit creates the bright, high-quality illumination needed for video, even when using a webcam. 5 switches on the back of the D5 light head allow for exact output control and the D5's built-in tilter bracket allows for exact positioning on the included light stands. Included rectangular D5 softboxes allow users to control the direction of light output and soften their light source. This Video Blogging Kit also includes the easy-to-use X-Drop Backdrop and Frame. The x-Drop Frame features telescoping arms and a lightweight design, allowing for compact storage and setup in confined spaces. The 5' x 7' White X-Drop Backdrop features a thick, wrinkle-resistant fabric that can be machine washed. This high-quality material allows for simple lighting and a high-key appearance in front of the camera. Everything You Need - This complete kit includes 2 D5 light heads, 2 custom 24x32-inch D5 softboxes, 10 27-watt daylight-fluorescent lamps, and 2 durable 6' light stands. Pair this easy-to-use lighting set-up with the include
Package Dimensions: 35.6 x 12.1 x 11.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.