- Rapid Box Skin
- 8 x Poles
- Diffusion Panel (1 Stop)
- Adjustable Shoe Mount Tilter and Swivel Bracket
- Compact Carry Case
Details: The Westcott Rapid Box Octa Mini is constructed from solid aluminum to minimize weight, yet retain durability. The Box opens and closes like an umbrella. No support rods or adapter ring needed. Everything is compact and easy to use. With a shallow depth, the Rapid Box works in virtually any lighting situation. No matter which box you choose. The Rapid Box series is always compact. A screw-in reflector plate will minimize any hot spot. The front diffusion material is the same quality as found on Westcott's current high-quality soft boxes. The height and depth are adjustable and compatible with virtually all shoe-mounted flashes. Durable carry case with shoulder strap is included for simple transportation and storage. External speedlight placement allows firing via built-in slaves and/or IR line-of-site.Features: Durable framework with heavy-duty reflective silverProvides soft and evenly reflected lightExtremely portable and lightweight designOpens and closes quickly like an umbrellaHeight-adjustable and rotatable tilt bracket
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 6.2 x 6.2 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.