Brand: 3 Legged Thing
- Ball Head with Quick Release
- 78.7" Maximum Height
- Supports Over 17.6 lb
- Only 16.5" Long Folded
Publisher: 3 Legged Thing
The 3 Legged Thing features a removable leg, leg-spreading, and a reversible center column that allows for low angle or macro shooting down to 4.7". The removable leg when topped with the included 4" column extension and the tripod's mounting plate, becomes a 51.5" monopod for gun-and-run scenarios. The X1.1 Brian's legs are constructed from 8-core carbon fiber while the center column is made from 10-core carbon fiber, substantially reducing the weight to only 2.9 lb, while providing the stability of heavier tripods and supporting cameras up to 17.6 lb. It folds down to just 16.5" for easy packing and comes with a soft case and strap for storage and transport. The included AirHed 1 Evolution 2 Ball Head features 360 degree panning, a panning lock, drag control and a quick release and camera plate. The head tilts 90 degrees and has a built-in bubble levels for seamless panoramic shooting.
Package Dimensions: 20.1 x 5.7 x 5.5 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.