Author: David Taylor
Brand: Ammonite Press
- Ammonite Press
Number Of Pages: 240
Publisher: Ammonite Press
Details: Canon's Rebel T5/EOS1200D) is the latest model in the company's DSLR lineup, replacing the Rebel T3/EOS 1100D, and intended for entry-level photographers. The camera features an 18 megapixel CMSOS (APS-C) image sensor, a high-performance DIGIC 4 image processor, and a nine-point autofocus (AF) system that can automatically lock onto moving subjects. It is equipped a continuous shooting mode of up to three frames per second (fps)—ideal for capturing fast action at, for example, sporting events or children's activities. Results can be viewed on the camera's 3 inch LCD monitor. An ISO range of 100–6400 (expandable to 12800) allows shooting in conditions from bright natural outdoor lighting to dimly lit indoor settings. The T5, which comes with an 18–55mm lens, is also compatible with the complete lineup of Canon EF and EF-S lenses and, if used with EF macro lenses, can capture close-up detail. The camera’s Full HD Movie mode allows shooting of high-quality 1080p movies with ease. A number of recording sizes and frame rates enable easy manual control of exposure, focus and Live View features, as well as in-camera editing. Special features Five Creative Filters—Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Miniature Effect, and Toy Camera Effect—allow the user to alter the mood and feel of any scene. Basic+ makes it easy to change the ambience or scene type according to simple choices made on the Quick Control Screen. Creative Auto mode enables beginners to expand their photographic horizons, where basic settings are based on full automatic operation, but shooting guides on the LCD explain how to change settings, including exposure, tone, and sharpness, and how those changes will affect the final image.
Release Date: 01-05-2015
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.7 x 0.8 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.