Author: David Taylor
Edition: Rfc Pap/Cr
Number Of Pages: 248
Publisher: Ammonite Press
Aimed at beginners stepping up to DSLR photography, the Canon Rebel T6s/EOS 760D is the new flagship model for the company's line of interchangeable-lens DSLR cameras, which inherits a broad range of features from the mid-range EOS 70D. It is launched simultaneously with the Rebel T6i/EOS 750D, a cheaper model with fewer features. Although their body designs are notably different, the two models essentially have only slight differences. The layout and controls of the T6s are intended to appeal to a higher-end photographer, and include a top-mounted LCD display. The rear-panel four-way controller is replaced by a Control Dial interface, making it appealing for the T6s to serve as a second body alongside a higher-end Canon model. Internally the T6s contains a 24.2-megapixel CMOS image sensor, the highest resolution yet provided by a Canon APS-C format DSLR. Output is handled by a DIGIC 6 image processor. This combination provides an ISO sensitivity range of 100–12,800 (expandable to 25,600) and a burst rate of five frames per second. The T6s can automatically disable the LCD monitor when the viewfinder is brought to the eye, due to a proximity sensor above the eyepiece. It also features a single-axis electronic level function, and offers several live-view and movie-mode capabilities not found in the T6i. It can also adjust focus between frames in burst-mode live view shooting, to capture high dynamic range movies, and to digitally "zoom" movies during capture by cropping the sensor window. Both cameras offer 19-point, cross-type phase-detection autofocus with Hybrid CMOS AF III autofocus, improving performance and tracking in live-view shooting. They also have 7,560 pixel RGB+IR metering sensors and locking mode dials. Their viewfinders include the Intelligent Viewfinder overlay function, (a Rebel-series first). In-camera Wi-Fi netwo
Release Date: 01-01-2016
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.9 x 0.7 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.