Brand: Blue Crane Digital
- Learn how to configure the AF system for specific shooting situations
- Understand advanced exposure settings for the best results in any lighting
- Choose the right settings and exposure for your video projects
- Customize camera buttons and menus to your shooting style
- Develop a photography ritual so you can shoot like a pro
Details: Introduction to the Canon 5D Mark III: Advanced Topics. Push your creativity to the limit with the Canon 5D Mark III! Explore Canon’s advanced settings and learn how to apply them in real-world situations so you can produce stunning images and videos. AF Menu and Custom Controls: The 5D Mark III is endlessly configurable. Learn how to program the Autofocus system, AF points, and camera buttons in order to focus instantly on a subject. We provide tips and short-cuts that will help you prepare for any shooting situation. Exposure and Movie Settings: Get the best exposure for your images, whether you are shooting in natural light or with a Canon Speedlite. Explore the 5D Mark III’s HDR and Multiple Exposure options. We also demystify the camera’s movie controls, allowing you to choose the optimal settings for your video project. Color Properties: Learn to control color properties and build new Picture Styles for both photos and videos. Then, see how you can combine these color properties with lighting to create a compelling image. Preparation is Key: Spend less time with camera menus and more time recording amazing images. Follow our guidelines for creating a ritual that will prepare you and the camera for every shoot. This DVD is intended for photographers who have a working knowledge of digital photography and of the 5D Mark III's main camera controls. Watch this presentation, and you will gain the knowledge needed to concentrate on the most important task of all: capturing the image you want, the way you see it.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.