- Shoot better photos in under two hours
- Learn all the controls and why they matter
- Understand the basics of video controls for great HD acquisition
- Customize your camera for your shooting style
- Acquire basic photography skills
Details: Introduction to the Nikon D600: Basic Controls by Blue Crane Digital. Take great photos with your Nikon D600! Watch this training video, and in just a couple of hours you will have the knowledge and confidence to create the images you want. The D600 is loaded with features and controls. Learn how to operate the most powerful and useful camera settings for creating great photos. The topics are arranged in chapters, allowing you to move at your own pace. Return to individual subjects later to get the most out of this video. Topics include: Live view photography, Video recording basics, Focus and AF-Area Modes, Shutter-priority, Aperture-priority/Depth of field, Avoiding camera blur, Image quality, Tips for improved composition, Exposure compensation, ISO and Auto-ISO controls, Metering, White balance, Photo and video playback, Flash settings, Custom Settings introduction, Picture Controls...and much more! The D600 is a powerful camera. Once you learn how its components work together, you will have the tools you need to capture the best images under all conditions. This video will benefit anyone who wants an introduction to the D600's main controls and settings. Look for our Advanced Topics video for more on advanced video and focus settings, as well as tips for reconfiguring the camera. Running Time: 105 minutes; NTSC: All regions.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.