Brand: Blue Crane Digital
- Foldable, laminated hinges allow the inBreif to lie flat in your camera bag
- Answers the most common questions about camera operation and customization
- Index and panels are color coded for quickly finding your answer
- Laminated 100LB card stock resists wear and weather
- Eliminates the need to carry your camera manual
Details: Canon Rebel T4i/650D inBrief : A laminated reference card for your camera bag. Your new Canon T4i/650D has many controls and settings designed to allow you to make a perfect exposure. But remembering where they are and how the features work together can be daunting. If you decide to carry the user manual in your bag but finding the answer to your question can be a frustrating experience. That is why Blue Crane Digital developed an abbreviated field reference guide for your digital SLR. The inBrief reference card answers most camera operation questions quickly and easily. The information is arranged logically for ease of use. The reference card is laminated with foldable hinges so it lies flat and is easily stored in your camera bag. The first panel contains a color-coded index to the rest of the panels. For instance, if you have a question about white balance, just check the index and find your answer on the purple panel. An overview of the information for each of the panels: Gray: Annotated Line Drawing, Quick Button Reference, Blue: Viewfinder, Shooting Settings Display, Mode Dial, Lime: Focus, Drive Modes, Video, Red: Picture Styles, Flash Photography, Reset, Yellow: Exposure, Metering, Bracketing, Purple: White balance, ISO, Quality and Size, Orange: Quick Control, Touch Screen, Playback, Live View, Green: Custom Functions. Once you have the inBrief reference card, you can leave your manual at home!
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.