- Quick Flip 90 Degree Center Column - Quickly change the position of the center column from vertical to horizontal without the use of any tools.
- Comfortable Foam Grip - A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable grip when carrying your Benro tripod.
- Stainless Steel Spike or Rubber Feet Equipped with interchangeable screw-in rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet.
- Go From Tripod to Monopod - Each Go Travel tripod can be easily converted into a monopod without the use of any tools. Simply combine the removable leg and center column to create a full-size monopod.
Details: This System Go Classic tripod (GA157F) features our 1 series/3 section aluminum flip lock legs and includes a deluxe carrying case. Offering exceptional rigidity, this Go Classic tripod utilizes Aluminum Alloy legs in combination with strategically select cast and machined aluminum and magnesium alloy components. Each Go Classic tripod includes a quick flip 90 Degree center column that goes from vertical to horizontal without the use of any tools. This design allows the column to be used as a lateral arm. Perfect for when you want to shoot down or over your subject. They are the ideal choice for all types of photographers, including Nature, Landscape, Photojournalist, Studio, Advertising, Industrial and Wedding Photographers. System Go starts with a tripod and allows you to grow into an entire system. You can transform this tripod into a complete photo or video workstation by adding System Go components that allow more than simple camera mounts; from multi use platforms, extension columns to multiple head supports.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.