- A sturdy, twin-leg video tripod solution designed for compact camcorders and DSLR/mirrorless camera rigs.
- Features two 3/8"-16 accessory threads for mounting accessories weighing up to 11 lbs.
- Comes with a adjustable/removable mid-level spreader for enhanced rigidity.
- Can be all packed away in a carrying case for quick and easy storage/transport.
- Limited 3-Year Warranty (Extended to 5-Years with Online Registration).
Details: The Benro KH25N Video Tripod Kit is ideal for compact digital video cameras, HDSLRs, and still cameras with long lenses weighing up to 11 lb. (5 kg). This tripod replaces the popular AD71FK5 model and features an improved leg locking system and an improved fluid pan and fluid tilt head. The KH25N features a 60mm bowl and head-mounted bubble level to ensure proper alignment for accurate camera placement and level panning. An interchangeable pan arm allows both right and left-handed use. The sturdy and lightweight tripod extends from a minimum height of 28.9 in (73.4 cm) to a maximum height of 61.0 in (155 cm) allowing you to handle the camera comfortably. Twist-lock levers on the dual stage leg system allow you to make specific height adjustments rapidly and easily. The tripod can be folded to a length of 30.5 in (77.4 cm) making it easy to transport. A padded soft case is included at no extra cost.
Get an extended warranty and other great benefits when you purchase this product and join Benro's Super User Group!
To learn more about this program and to sign up for Benro's Super User Group please download the User Guide and Specification Sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.