- rubber baseplate stopper to secure camera to base plate
- reinforced fiberglass loaded techno-polymer for lightweight and ultra solid feel
- safety thumb lock prevents any accidental camera release
Details: B-Grip EVO by Cptech is the innovation system for carrying a DSLR camera on your hip. A universal carrying system in which your DSLR does not depend on laces, neckstraps, or bags. Made of the highest quality materials EVO guarantees comfort, safety, and on the fly availability of your DSLR. This translate into a purely pleasurable photographic experience in every condition. The camera is directly connected to the body allowing a freedom of movement and availability which has never been achieved before. The camera does not swing continuously into the body when you are moving around. Its small form factor makes the B-Grip EVO unobtrusive and always available for a unsurpassed ease of use. EVO will accommodate most configurations including flash, zoom lens, and a battery grip. EVO supports a weight up to 17.64 lbs and adapts to the needs of professional and recreational photographers alike. The B-Grip EVO development has been made with several tests and ergonomic studies. The high quality standard is guaranteed by the experience of CP Tech, a leading company in the production of plastic injection.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 4.1 x 2.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.