- Use the tab to keep the 'Vest open but also secure.
- The vents on the back increase air-flow helping to keep you cool and helping you to keep your cool!
- Easily reached pen pockets and D-lanyards.
- The massive pocket can take long lenses, umbrellas or even a tripod.
- Covered zip pocket on either side of the vest provides space for small items such as memory cards - or film.....
Manufactured from textured multi-filament Cordura 500. Supple and quiet for wildlife photography, handcrafted for years of rugged use. Vented for comfort with mesh panels, multiple internal/external pockets. Designed to intelligently hold large capacities of equipment - comfortably. The all-new Billingham Photovest is designed with D-SLR's in mind. The plastic coil zip is covered with narrow flaps of material to help prevent rear screen abrasion, plus many more features. Sizes are approximate. Billingham attention to detail and design. Cut to the waist for comfort. Large ventilation possibilities. Good size pockets that can actually be used! Tough Synthetic materials. Can be worn underneath of over your weather jacket. A very practical alternative or addition to your Billingham bag.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 20.0 x 1.0 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.