- Cross-Body Strap, Holds 1 or 2 Cameras
- For Right-Handed Users
- Places Cameras Upside-Down Against Waist
- Allows Easy and Fast Access to Cameras
- Nylon Webbing, 63" Adjustable Length
- Non-Slip, 4.3"-Wide Shoulder Pad
- Spring-Loaded Bumper Locks for Cameras
- Durable, CR-3 ConnectR Carabiners
- Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap
- Two FR-5 FastenR Breathe, One Soft Pouch
The BlackRapid Hybrid Breathe Camera Strap is designed to be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip. A connected camera can then rest upside-down along the right hip so that it can be quickly raised for use. This strap's large, moisture-wicking shoulder pad can also accommodate a second, detachable webbing which is included so an additional camera can be connected and allowed to rest upside-down along the left hip. Additionally, the Hybrid Breathe Camera Strap is an effective option for larger-build photographers who intend to move quickly on flat or rugged terrain.
The Hybrid Breathe further stabilizes an attached camera resting along the right hip when used with its included BlackRapid Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap. The Brad Breathe secures this camera strap under the user's left shoulder and prevents a camera resting along one's right side from twisting. When camera movement along the wearer's right side is less of a concern, the Brad Breathe is easy to remove.
To attach to a camera or a lens, both of the BlackRapid Hybrid Breathe Camera Strap's webbings feature a durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. Also provided is a BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe for every carabiner. Each FR-5 FastenR Breathe creates a connection point using a camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount and has a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid webbings that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR.
The length of each webbing is adjustable from 36.0 to 63.0" and measures up to 1.0" wide. Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the length of the strap's webbings make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement when using the Hybrid Breathe.
A nylon pouch is included for storage and transport, as well as two plastic BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protectors, both of which are compatible with BlackRapid straps that feature a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. By folding over a CR-3 ConnectR, a Lockstar Breathe prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR that could cause it to accidentally unlock. Additionally, it helps to block the metal surface of a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens.
- Designed to be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip
- The connected camera can rest upside-down along the right hip so that it can be quickly raised for use
- Large, 2.5 to 4.3" moisture-wicking, shoulder pad comfortably distributes the weight of connected gear and can accommodate a second, detachable webbing for an additional camera
- The additional camera can be connected and allowed to rest upside-down along the left hip
- An effective option for larger-build photographers who intend to move quickly whether on flat or rugged terrain
- Durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiners for each webbing attach to the camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount with one of two provided BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe
- 1.0"-wide, nylon webbings with adjustable, 36.0 to 63.0" length
- Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the webbings make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement
- Removable, BlackRapid Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap secures the Hybrid Breathe under the user's left shoulder and helps prevent an attached camera resting along one's right hip from twisting
- BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protectors each prevent unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner that could cause it to accidentally unlock, and helps block a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens
- Nylon pouch for storage and transport
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.