- Secures Camera to Wrist; Adjustable to Wrist Size
- Comfortable Seatbelt Nylon Webbing
- CR-3 ConnectR Locking Carabiner; LockStar ConnectR cover to secure carabiner; BlackRapid Camera Safety TetheR
Details: A BlackRapid Wrist Breathe Camera Strap is nylon seat belt webbing with connector (CR-3) and connector cover (Lock Star). Utilizing the same ConnectR found on the R-Strap, you can be sure that your camera is safe and close at hand. The strap helps to secure a camera to your wrist to keep it in hand, ladderlock buckle allows its nylon webbing to be adjusted for a comfort. The BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe features a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid straps that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. By folding over a CR-3 ConnectR, the Lockstar Breathe prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR that could cause it to accidentally unlock, also helps to avoid the metal surface of a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a camera.Features: Strap length: 20.5 centimeter Webbing: 100 percent Nylon Webbing Width: 2.5 centimeter. Includes connector (CR-3)Lock StarProduct Weight: 1.59 ounces
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.