Brand: Cap Buckle
- The easiest and most secure way to hold your lens cap
- Holds your lens cap securely just like your lens cap attaches to your lens
- Easily attaches to your camera's neck strap and does not require any modification to camera or lens cap
- Does not dangle or cause interfere with pictures, lens or camera
- Lightweight and durable; Made in the USA
Publisher: Cap Buckle
Details: Always forgetting where you put down your lens cap. Get a Cap Buckle and keep your cap on your strap. Cap Buckle's clever design attaches to a camera or bag strap and holds your lens cap securely just like your lens cap attaches to your lens. Cap Buckle comes in 4 sizes, each capable of holding one of three lens cap sizes: 82 77 72, 67 58 52, 55 52 43, 62 49 40.5. Note sizes marked on each side of the Cap Buckle before attaching to strap and face appropriate side out. Cap Buckle is patent pending and made in the USA.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.0 x 0.5 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.