Brand: Cam Caddie
- The Scorpion EX Starter Kit includes our three main accessories: (1) Accessory Shoe, (1) Accessory Wing, (1)1/4"-20 Flashner.
- The Scorpion EX is the only camera stabilizer and support rig which can be reconfigured for multiple uses. The Scorpion EX can be tripod or shoulder support mounted utilizing the optional Cheese Plate* and Shoulder Support*. *(Sold Separately)
- The Scorpion EX features a custom formulated polymer grip, which dampens vibration and allows the camera operator to comfortably float the camera in and out of shots, in ways that cannot be done handheld.
- Our wide variety of hot/cold flash shoe accessories allows you to build a custom camera rig. Mount LED lights, external flashes, field recorders, field monitors, microphones, and more.
- Fits most DSLRs and Mirrorless style cameras with a standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount. The large multi position base plate allows you to find the perfect balance with any camera up to 20 pounds. Lifetime Warranty.
Details: The Cam Caddie Scorpion EX is constructed from a lightweight composite with our custom formulated polymer grip. The Scorpion EX provides a stable and solid platform to comfortably hold and maneuver the camera. The patented design displaces the weight of your gear enabling a stable support rig that dampens movement while shooting. The system can facilitate moves that look like a professional camera stabilizer or jib arm. Starter Kit Includes: (1) GoPro Mount, (1) Smartphone Adapter, (1) Accessory Shoe, (1) Accessory Wing and (1) 1/4"-20 Threaded Mounting Knob.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.