- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Spectra and Fluorine Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM is a Canon L-series lens distinguished by its constant f/4 maximum aperture, sophisticated optical design, and use of image stabilization to realize sharp imagery. Two ultra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity and color accuracy, and a Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Three aspherical elements are also featured and help to control distortion and minimize spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, this wide-angle zoom also features a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed and has a protective fluorine coating on the exposed elements for use in trying environmental conditions.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Or Canon https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/groups/gray-market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.