- EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 51.2mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- Gear-Type STM Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- MPN: 2439C002
The EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM from Canon is a 51.2mm-equivalent prime characterized by its impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. This fast design affords increased control over the depth of field for working with selective focus techniques and also suits shooting in difficult lighting conditions. One aspherical element is used in the optical design and helps to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. A Super Spectra Coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast when shooting in bright or backlit conditions. Additionally, an STM motor is featured and provides quick, smooth, and precise autofocus performance along with a full-time manual focus override.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 51.2mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus.
- One aspherical element reduces distortion and spherical aberration for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to minimize lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Gear-type STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.