- Holds DSLR, 2-3 Lenses & Accessories
- Padded Interior Touch-Fastening Dividers
- Zippered, Padded Front Accessory Pocket
- Front Pocket Features 2 Slip-In Pockets
- Weather Flap with Quick-Release Buckles
- 2 Zippered, Padded, Side Pockets
- Two Top Strap Handles with Connector
- Wide 1.5" Through-Bag Nylon Strap
- Removable Non-Slip, Sliding Shoulder Pad
- Plastic Feet for Moisture Protection
The 300-DG Digital Gadget Bag from Canon. The bag features a large main compartment with four padded, removable, touch-fastening dividers for storing and organizing your equipment. Interior areas and dividers are covered in light gray nylon for identifying your gear in low light. An ample, exterior, zippered, padded pocket is in front of the main compartment. This pocket has two slip-in pockets suitable for your mobile phone or other small items. Covering both the main compartment and front pocket is a large weather flap, which closes with two quick-release buckles connected to adjustable nylon straps.
On either end of the bag is a zippered, padded, accessory pocket for a medium-sized accessory such as a flash unit. The bag is easily carried with two top strap handles which may be joined by a touch-fastening connector, or with a removable 1.5" wide shoulder strap. An adjustable shoulder strap, it may be worn straight down or across the chest. For comfort the shoulder strap has a sliding, contoured, pad with a non-slip underside. Best of all, the shoulder straps snap-hooks connect to a plastic receiver affixed to the bag with a 1.5" wide nylon strap, which runs contiguously from one side of the bag to the other – adding strength and greatly reducing the possibility of strap failure. The bag rests upon two, plastic feet, which protect the bottom from dirt and moisture. Constructed of water repellent nylon, the bag is both strong and durable.
- Holds 1 DSLR camera with 2-3 lenses and assorted accessories
- Main compartment with 4, padded, touch-fastening dividers
- Light gray, nylon interior for locating gear under low light
- Exterior, front, zippered, accessory pocket with 2, inner, slip-in pockets
- Large weather-flap closes with quick-release buckles connected to adjustable straps
- 2 padded, zippered, exterior, accessory pockets, one on each side of bag
- Two top, carry handle straps with a touch-fastening connector
- Removable, adjustable, 1.5" wide shoulder strap, which connects with strap-hooks
- Contoured, sliding shoulder pad with non-slip underside
- Shoulder strap connects to plastic receiver affixed with a nylon strap running entire length of bag
- 2 plastic feet on underside to protect the bag from dirt and moisture
- Gadget bag is made of tough, water-repellent nylon for strength and durability
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.