- Focal length and maximum aperture: 24mm 1:2.8
- Lens construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 84 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.25m/0.82 ft. Lens not zoomable
Details: The Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM wide-angle lens is the ideal entry focal length into the world of ultra wide-angle photography. A compact, fixed focal length 24mm lens equipped with Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology that offers up to 4 stops of shake correction along with a ring-type USM and advanced CPU with optimized AF algorithms for fast auto focusing. Full-time manual focus feature is available for manual focusing even while in AF mode while a minimum focusing distance of 0.66 ft. (0.20m) offers dramatic wide-angle images. A spherical lens elements help improve image quality on the periphery while a 7-blade circular aperture diaphragm delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds. Lens coatings are also used to help minimize ghosting and flares. Offering spectacular image quality, silent and smooth operation in a compact body, it's the ideal lens for capturing both stills and video.
Release Date: 06-02-2012
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.