- 18MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1,040k-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Hybrid CMOS Autofocus System
- Expandable Sensitivity to ISO 25600
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction Mode
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
Details: The EOS M features an APS-C-sized 18 megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 image processor to produce high resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video at 30 fps with notable low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600. A 3.0" 1,040k-dot LCD monitor is integrated into the design and features a touchscreen interface for intuitive navigation of menus and playback options as well as precise control over focus points by using the Touch AF function. Hybrid CMOS AF is also available, which combines both phase- and contrast-detection methods of focusing to provide fast and accurate performance when working in live view. While recording movies, the Movie Servo AF mode can be employed for continuous focusing abilities that pairs well with the included EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens and its stepping motor for smoother, quieter focus performance. The EOS M also integrates a host of camera settings and modes, such as Scene Intelligent Auto, Handheld Night Scene Mode, and HDR Backlight Control, for refining the look and feel of imagery.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.4 x 5.4 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.