- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One Fluorite Element & Five UD Elements
- Air Sphere Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Internal Focus, Focus Range Limiter
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM from Canon is an L-series telephoto zoom distinguished by its bright design and advanced optics. Ideal for a variety of subjects ranging from portraiture to sports, the fast constant f/2.8 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects. The optical layout makes use of one fluorite element and five UD elements to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to realize a high degree of clarity throughout the zoom range. An Air Sphere Coating is also featured, and works to reduce flare and ghosting for greater color fidelity and contrast in all conditions.
Complementing the speed and optics is an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for 3.5 stops of camera shake to better enable working handheld and in low-light situations. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.