- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- One Fluorite Element and Two UD Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Internal Focus, Focus Range Limiter
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM from Canon is an impressively versatile telephoto zoom. Well-suited for a range of subjects, from events to portraiture to sports, this zoom is characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture to strike a balance between consistent performance and portability. Its optical design includes a pair of UD elements and one fluorite element to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing. This optimized design, along with a Super Spectra coating, also helps to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in harsh lighting and backlit conditions.
Version II of this popular lens also sees the inclusion of a revised Optical Image Stabilizer, which now compensates for five stops of camera shake and offers three distinct stabilization modes to suit different shooting applications. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs however, it can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- One fluorite element and two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. Additionally, three dedicated image stabilization modes are available (Standard, During Exposure Only, and Panning) and can be selectively employed to suit a variety of types of shooting.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 3.3'-infinity or 9.8'-infinity.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- An optional AII(WII) Tripod Mount Ring is available and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.