- - Made for Beginners, assumes the viewer has no knowledge about photography
- - Lessons are short, to the point & easy to understand
- - Covers the specifics of Operating the Canon 70D, all buttons, menus & More
- - Menu Navigation System makes it easy to find all chapters
- - Includes several Bonus Videos, including sensor care
Format: Limited Edition
Publisher: Michael The Maven
Award-winning instructor and professional wedding photographer Michael Andrew takes us on a step-by-step tour of the Canon 70D in this limited edition training video. Michael Andrew's unique approach simplifies SLR digital photography and shows students how to use simple techniques to take amazing photographs. Michael blends technical competence with artistic fundamentals in this truly unique tutorial set of lessons. Beginning photographers consistently say "Michael's video was the best investment Ive made in my photography". Why even try to read that boring manual when you can watch and learn from a pro in your own living room? If you own a Canon 70D and are looking to improve your photographic skills or aren't exactly sure how everything works....this is the DVD for you! Run time is approximately 4 Hours and 20 minutes. Included Lessons- Michael's FULL Photography School; Digital Photography Crash Course, including: Exposure Lesson, Shutter Speed Lessons, Aperture Lessons, Depth of Field Lessons, ISO, Complete Composition Lessons- 11 in all: Digital Greenhouse, Compression, Encryption, Histograms, Lens Crash Course, What to do if not enough light, Lighting Crash Course, Portrait Crash course & Sensor Cleaning Canon Rebel 70D Lessons: Button Review, Mode Dial, How to Focus, Custom Set Up, All Basic Modes, All Creative Modes, LCD Review, Advanced Operation, Exposure Compensation, Exposure Lock Operation, Metering Modes, White Balance, Extensive menu guide, Built in Flash, & Screen Interface Operaton Exclusive NEW SLR Video Lessons: 70D Live View Focus Modes, Why SLR Video, Pros and Cons Video History & Terms, video Shooting & Workflow, and Much More!!
Release Date: 01-12-2013
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.