- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC)
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
Details: To experience the ultimate in wide-angle photography, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM brings L-series construction and optics to the widest zoom lens Canon has ever made. With an expansive wide-angle range of 11-24mm, this is an ideal lens for landscapes, interior shots, and unique perspectives on subjects close and far. Its new optical design features Super UD and UD lenses that correct chromatic aberration. Four aspheric lens elements help to minimize distortion from the center of the image to the periphery and throughout the zoom range. A Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) significantly reduce flare and ghosting, while a 9-blade circular aperture diaphragm creates beautiful, blurred backgrounds. For silent and fast AF, it features a rear focus system and ring USM, and can be manually focused even when in AF mode. It has a minimum focusing distance of 11 in./0.28m (extreme telephoto) for admirable performance and results even when shooting in tight spaces.
Release Date: 15-03-2015
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 6.7 x 6.6 inches
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.