- 20.1MP 1" CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-f/2.8 Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- ISO 12800, up to 8 fps Shooting
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- Manual Control Ring, Time-Lapse Movie
The PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera from Canon is a compact point-and-shoot characterized by its large feature-set. Utilizing a 20.1MP 1" CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor, this camera offers a maximum ISO 12800 in Program mode, and achieves smooth image quality with reduced noise when working in low-light conditions. Additionally, it is also capable of recording stills at up to 8 fps as well as Full HD 1080p60 video. Complementing the sensor and processor combination is a versatile 4.2x zoom lens, which provides a 24-100mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to short-telephoto perspectives. A fast f/1.8-f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. The lens design is surrounded by a familiar control ring that offers intuitive control over settings, and a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD provides a natural means for composing imagery from a variety of shooting angles. Additionally, the G7 X Mark II also features built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for wireless sharing of imagery to smartphones or tablets, as well as remote camera control from linked mobile devices.
20.1MP 1" CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor
In addition to benefitting image quality, the DIGIC 7 processor also enhances focusing speeds and tracking capabilities for maintaining sharp focus on moving subjects, even in low light and low contrast situations. Additionally, the processor also enables Dual Sensing IS that interprets data from imagery in order to intelligently reduce blur caused by camera shake.
4.2x Optical Zoom Lens and Intelligent IS
An Intelligent IS image stabilization system is also incorporated into the lens design to minimize the appearance of camera shakes for a variety of shooting scenarios:
- Normal IS: Corrects for a wide variety of camera movement types when shooting stills.
- Panning IS: Intended for use when making tracking shots, this setting ensures that IS will not interfere with desired lateral camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS: Used for both stills and video recording, this setting corrects for shift-type camera shake that is common when photographing close-up subjects. It also compensates for motion blur associated with recording video while walking.
- Tripod: Image stabilization is deactivated when shooting stills atop a tripod.
- Dynamic IS: This setting is effective when recording video using wider focal lengths and simultaneously walking or moving.
- Powered IS: Ideally suited for shooting video with telephoto focal lengths, this mode compensates for the camera movements that become more apparent with greater zoom magnifications.
- Active Tripod IS: Unlike the stills tripod mode, this video-specific tripod mode compensates for slight amounts of shake that can be caused when recording movies from a tripod.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A sleek, compact profile incorporates a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD that features a 180° upward, 45° downward tilting design to support taking selfies or working from low shooting angles.
- A manual control ring surrounds the lens for intuitive control over select camera and exposure settings. The ring can also be set to have clicked intervals, for tactile recognition of settings changes, or can be de-clicked for smooth, quiet transitions between adjustments.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your photos and movies with a linked smartphone or tablet as well as remotely control the camera from the mobile device by using the Camera Connect app.
Other Camera Features
- Picture Style affords in-camera control over the color, contrast, and sharpness of imagery.
- In-camera raw file conversions let you preview and apply adjustments to files without needing to process the files on a computer.
- A Time-Lapse Movie function automatically compiles sequentially-recorded images taken at predetermined intervals and composites them into a seamless movie file for smooth playback.
- A dedicated Panning function can lock onto an intended subject and, using image stabilization, automatically adjust the shutter speed to render a sharp-moving subject set against a blurred background.
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.