- Fits Most Canon Consumer Cameras & Camcorders
- Large Front Zippered Pocket
- Two Carry Straps with Overlapping Grip
- Removable Shoulder Strap
The Canon SC-A80 Soft Case (Black and Gray) is designed to carry most Canon consumer camcorders with accessories. There is a large front zippered pocket for accessories. It is carried by 2 straps with an overlapping grip or a removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Two carry straps with overlapping grip
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Canon DC100, DC20, DC210, DC210 DVD, DC22, DC220, DC220 DVD, DC230, DC310 DVD, DC310 DVD, DC320 DVD, DC320 DVD, DC330 DVD, DC330 DVD, DC40, DC410, DC420, DC50 DVD camcorder
- Canon Elura 100, Elura 50, Elura 60, Elura 65, Elura 70, Elura 80, Elura 85, Elura 90 camcorder
- Canon FS10, FS10, FS11, FS21, FS31, FS40, FS22 Dual Flash Memory camcorders
- Canon FS100, FS20, FS200, FS300, FS400 Flash Memory camcorder
- Canon HV10 camcorder
- Canon Optura 100MC, Optura 200MC, Optura 30, Optura 300, Optura 40, Optura 400, Optura 50, Optura 500, Optura 60, Optura 600 camcorder
- Canon Optura S1 camcorder
- Canon VIXIA HF S10, HF S11 Dual Flash Memory, VIXIA HF S100 Flash Memory camcorder
- Canon VIXIA HF10, HF11, HF20, HF21, HF M30, HF M31, HF M32, HF M40, HF M41, HF M50, HF M52, HF R10, HF R11, HF R20HF, HF R100, HF S20, HF S21, HF S100 Dual Flash Memory camcorder
- Canon VIXIA HF100, HF200 MF M300, HF M301, HF M400, HF M500 Flash Memory camcorder
- Canon VIXIA HG10, HG20, HG21 Hard Disk Drive camcorder
- Canon VIXIA HR10 DVD camcorder
- Canon VIXIA HV10, HV20, HV30, HV40 HDV camcorder
- Canon ZR10, ZR100, ZR200, ZR300, ZR400, ZR50 MC, ZR500, ZR60, ZR600, ZR65 MC, ZR70 MC, ZR700, ZR80, ZR800, ZR800, ZR830, ZR85, ZR850, ZR90, ZR900, ZR930, ZR950, ZR960 MiniDV camcorder
If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Products which are imported and sold other than by Authorized Dealers are referred to as "Gray Market" (or "parallel") products. Camera Wholesalers will never sell you illegitimate products.
Camera Wholesalers are authorized retailer for:
- Canon http://downloads.canon.com/dealer/canon-ad-06-04-20.pdf
- Nikon https://cdn-6.nikon-cdn.com/where-to-buy/nikon_img_auth_dealers.pdf
- Sony https://www.sony.com/retailers
- Leica https://us.leica-camera.com/Stores-Dealers/Leica-dealer-locator
- Fujifilm https://stagewww.fujifilmusa.com/shared/bin/AUTHORIZED_DEALER_LIST.pdf
- Olympus https://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/AuthorizedDealers.pdf
- Tamron https://www2.tamron-usa.com/dealers.aspx?alpha=C
- Sigma https://www.sigmaphoto.com/where-to-buy-sigma
- Manfrotto https://www.manfrotto.com/us-en/find-a-store/
- GoPro https://gopro.com/en/us/store-locator
- And many more
Why are Gray Market products risky?
No branded Warranty
- Gray Market products may contain a limited warranty from the seller, but they are not covered by a Canon/Nikon etc. USA warranty.
Not eligible for repair service
- Not eligible for USA repair service by the relevant brand, even if you want to pay for it.
- May include counterfeit or third party accessories that could damage your equipment.
Missing user manuals
- User manuals are often missing, incomplete or photocopied, and they may even be in a foreign language.
- The software included often is either copied or counterfeit.
May not be as expected
- Since Gray Market products were not designed for sale in the USA, they may not meet your expectations.
Wrong power cord
- May include an incorrect power cord or adapter not designated for use in the USA.
Not eligible for rebates
- Gray Market products are not eligible for USA promotions or instant rebates from the relevant brand.
Learn more on Nikon https://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-store/gray-market.page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.